I am a Partner at Counseling Collaborative in Lexington, MA. I have practiced as a psychotherapist working with individuals, families, couples, and groups for more than 25 years. My background also includes being a hospital administrator and consultant to businesses, health care facilities and schools. I have helped hundreds of people understand their struggles and move forward.
When I discovered professional coaching a few years ago, I had an “AHA! moment.” My years of experience as a therapist, administrator, consultant, mother and friend came together as a Work-Life Balance Coach. To add this competence to my professional profile, I embarked on a wonderful journey. I graduated The Coaches Training Institute‘s (CTI) unparallelled program, began training with Marilyn Edelson of Ontrack Coaching, and joined the International Coach Federation (ICF). I am currently in the process of earning my ICF Coaching Certification.
I bring many years of experience from each of my own life roles into my coaching practice. I believe that people are naturally creative, resourceful and whole, yet, sometimes we get stuck and need a trained professional coach to help us find our passions and paths. I love to coach bright, articulate individuals seeking to tap into their own strengths, intellect and inner truths. In turn, they can transform and walk the path leading to their most magnificent selves.
- Completed The Coaches Training Institute’s (CTI’s) Co-Active Coach Training Program
- Member, International Coach Federation
- Post Masters, Family Therapy
- LICSW, Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
- MSW, Adelphi University
- BSW, State University of New York, Albany
- Partner, Counseling Collaborative, Lexington, MA
- Past Director of Social Services, Somerville Hospital
- Consultant to Business, Hospitals, and Schools
Interested in a FREE 30 Minute Discovery Session? Call me at (781) 861-1818 ext. 11, or email me at email@example.com.